04 May 2011

Exhibition Sponsorship

All sponsors for the exhibition are locked in, well ahead of time, which means I can spend the next few months focusing on the art side of things. It's great to be in this position as it can become very frustrating when, closer to an exhibition, your time gets derailed dealing with too much business. Osprey Skateboards have hooked me up with a stack of great skateboard decks which I'll be painting up for the "Night Raider" portion of the exhibition. White Rabbit are supplying a tonne of free beer for the opening in September.

I'm also incredibly excited to have 3A onboard, who are providing me with some of their amazing toys so I can produce some custom toys for the exhibition. 4PMART is a studio I run with my wife, and she'll be making the 1/6 scale clothing for the custom toys.

More info and art soon.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment