01 September 2009

Superheroes?

Growing up reading comics you tend to develop a fondness for superheroes that never goes away (Batman still being my favourite). I've always wanted to do something in that genre but never really felt my art would fit it. However I've worked out a way to make it fit my art, which is what I'm working on now (amongst other things). I'll post designs and sketches as I go.

The Armageddon Expo is coming up next month, always an interesting experience. Last time we went was great as we got to talk with Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Connor, and also met Bruce Timm. However we spent a good chunk of our time creeping out over the middle-aged guy wandering around with his phone down at his side, taking upskirt photos of the younger Cosplay girls. So creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment