05 June 2011

Original Art + Commissions

I'll be putting some more original art up for sale soon, probably through the blog instead of the Etsy store (makes it easier to work out deals with multiple orders). I've also been getting more commission inquiries, something I'm also open to. If you're interested in commissioning anything you can contact me via the contact form on my website HERE with some details and I'll get back to you.

Exhibition preparations continue to move forward, I'll be posting some images throughout the week. For the next few months the majority of my workload will be focused on the exhibition, comics, and new CBP album. Within that time there will also be more work and eventual releases from 4PMART and more. It's a very exciting time in the MDART world.

Thanks

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment