14 June 2011

Webcomic And Other Things

The last page of my weekly webcomic is up HERE.

I've been uploading regular new t-shirt designs to a few websites for the last couple of years, and with a few hundred designs now available I've decided to have a break from it. The designs I've put together for t-shirts are generally random "Hmmm, what do I feel like drawing today?" kind of things, and with 2011 being dedicated to an increased focus on long-term goals it just doesn't make sense to keep doing that. So from this point onwards I'll be taking a different approach to any t-shirts I do create.

I'll be selling most of them directly, generally linked in to larger projects, and they'll mostly be produced in limited numbers. The first of these designs, for the Sept exhibition, will be available in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment